McLin Taylor provides its employees with a quality, employee friendly, work environment. At McLin Taylor, you will be a part of a team that works together to achieve project goals and complete challenging projects. We provide on the job training for our advanced equipment and software packages. You will be given the guidance needed for success, yet the freedom to think creatively. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package which includes affordable health and dental plans, referrals for retirement planning, personal paid leave and more. If you’re looking for an exciting career and the opportunity to be successful with a great and growing firm, we may be just what you’re looking for. See below for our current openings. If you do not see an advertised opening below but would like to submit your resume, please use the link to submit via email. We will contact you should we feel that your qualifications meet any current openings as they become available.
Current Job Openings
The candidate must be capable of independent judgment in managing projects, supervising field crews and office survey staff, and overseeing the preparation of survey related deliverables.
He or she will be expected to participate in discussions related to resource management, technical matters, and initiatives that the company needs in order to maintain its status as an industry leader.
This position requires extensive knowledge and experience in construction staking, topographic surveys, boundary resolution, geodesy (GPS), legal description writing, ALTA and Parcel Map requirements, easements, and property rights.
The Individual will be responsible for compliance to Louisiana Parishes individual rules/standards, regulations, and applicable City and State laws regarding working in Louisiana while being in charge of simultaneous projects.
- Manage all facets of the office and field work surveying services of the company
- Prepare proposals and quotes
- Monitor budgets
- Coordinate with clients on requests for service, time schedules, and cost estimates
- Assess the knowledge and skills of the subordinates in order to properly delegate work
- Perform research
- Determine Boundary Location
- Prepare legal Descriptions and plats
- Be Proficient in AutoCAD
- Understands and applies the concepts of the Global Positioning System (GPS) and Performs GPS processing and adjustments
- Understands and applies conventional survey techniques and procedures to all projects
- Strong communications skills; the ability to work effectively with all associates and senior management
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external contacts
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude
- Well organized with the ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
- Occasional field travel may be required
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in survey office work
Minimum of 3 years of experience on a survey crew or related experience; a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or management role.
SURVEY CREW PERSONNEL
Seeking qualified applications for crew chiefs, instrument and rod workers
Minimum of 3 years of experience on a survey crew or related experience
Submit Your Resume
To be considered for current open positions, please use the link below to submit your resume.